How To Treat Fungus The Natural Way

Millions of people suffer from toenail fungus. This type of fungi loves a warm and dark environment which makes the toenails the perfect medium for this fungi to grow. Those who wear shoes in hot and moist climates can have a problem with toenail fungi. The fingernails can become infected with fungus also but the toenails are more common site. If you have noticed a change in the appearance of your toenails, and you think it may be a fungus, read on to learn more about toenail fungi treatment.

This oil works great on skin conditions. It is known to work for acne, eczema and athlete’s foot. It is also an effective disinfectant and antibiotic. herpes tea tree is used in a variety of ways. It comes in a lot of different products. It is sometimes used in cosmetics, shampoos, lotions, ointments, household cleaners and body wash.

Now, lets say you have your 5% tea tree oil, and it meets the ISO 4730 standard. You apply it but suffer an allergic reaction. Does this mean you cannot use this at all? Not necessarily. Remember that the remaining 95% of the solution is probably some kind of solvent. Your reaction could be against the solvent rather than the tea tree oil itself. So, buck up and try a different brand with another solvent. Just because the manufacturer says the solvent they use is inactive or inert does not mean you cannot be allergic to it.

5) Tea Tree Oil uses Tree Oil: Topical pain relief is also a benefit of tea tree oil. If you have dry skin, you may need to moisturize after using the oil on the skin. It is generally regarded as safe. It also has a strong odor and a high price tag.

Adding tea tree oil to your regular skin care routine of washing, moisturizing, and exfoliation is the best natural cure for acne, and it won’t cost you a lot.

Tea Tree Oil: this is a wonderful alternative to benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is an effective acne treatment, but it literally burns your skin, leaving your face dry, flaky and in pain. A few years ago I started using a no name acne treatment that used tea tree oil. It worked just as well as b.o., but it was much gentler on my skin.

The tea tree oil is made from an Australian tree. It does kill bacteria, viruses, yeast and fungus. It has anti bacterial and antifungal properties which make it appropriate for treating toenail fungus. This has made it an appropriate treatment for toenail fungus. You can buy the oil in your local drug store or homeopathic suppliers. You can mix it with other herbs but must be recommended by a qualified person.

You can use this oil with other antiseptic oils such as lavender or lemon to improve the smell. On its own it has a strong spicy smell which may not be attractive. A lot of skin care companies will use this oil in their preparations such as for anti dandruff shampoos but they usually will add some perfumes to hide the smell of the tea tree oil.

know more about herpes e tea tree oil here.

Comments are Disabled